- 1/3 cup rice flour
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch + for coating
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel sweet potatoes. Grate potatoes on a grater. Cover grated sweet potatoes in cool water and let sit.
- Grate the onion. Place grated onion into a small bowl and sop up excess moisture.
- In a large bowl, add 4 eggs. Add salt, pepper, rice flour, cornstarch and baking powder. Mix. Add onion to mixture.
- Drain sweet potatoes and add to mixture. Mix well and form into latkes. If mixture is too wet, add more rice flour. Coat with more cornstarch.
- Place potato latkes in air fryer and spray with oil. Fry for 5 minutes on each side.